Valentine’s Day is upon us, and of course I felt the odd need to make a prompt…or two…or ten. It was ten I can’t lie. Anyways, here go the Valentine’s Day inspired Prompts, enjoy!
- What was the greatest date you ever had?
- Write about the worse Valentine’s Day so far.
- “He laced his fingers in mine and I knew that it was going to be okay.”
- Who do you love? Why?
- A day in the life of Cupid himself.
- We kissed, we kissed softly, as if savoring the moment itself. We kissed softly, we kissed to remember each other; taste, feeling, everything.
- A letter to “the one that got away” or “the love that never was”
- Red is the color of love, of passion, of lust. That’s how the people that come into the restaurant think anyways. Our walls are covered in red; red, black, the lights, the decor. Everything combines for these “passionate” people to fall deeper and deeper in “love”.
- Tell the story of the kindergartners that everyone thought would end up together.
- “She gave everyone a Valentine’s Day card so that no one would feel alone, and this is how she gets thanked.”
So those are the prompts for now, I hope you all have an amazing day and Valentine’s. Also, bonus prompt /challenge here in a Love Letter to “Me”. Have a safe and lovely Valentine’s Day!